The Skyforge EU/NA servers will be taken offline Wednesday, February 22nd for weekly maintenance.
- 10:00 - 14:00 Central European Time (CET).
- 09:00 - 13:00 Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK).
- 11:00 - 15:00 Eastern European Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey, etc).
Please find specific details pertaining to the maintenance below:
The purpose of taking the servers offline is to perform weekly maintenance, fixes and localization tweaks.
Approx. ~4 hours
During the maintenance, the Skyforge servers will be inaccessible to all players.
- Now if you have a another ability triggered (Divine Weapon, Companion Ability, etc.) and you have the option to execute and enemy, the execute finisher move will be prioritized.
- Fixed a bug where in one of the divine forms your dash was different than usual.
- Fixed a bug with the animation of the Machavann’s Guard symbols sapling ability.
We have been working on things behind the scenes and we wanted to take time to give you a full list of all the changes that appeared in the game in the last weeks. Below you will find changes that were added in our version with the latest updates:
- We are continuously working on optimizing the graphics for the game. You should now have had a popup to set the graphics upon logging in for the first time in v89.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs heads would not turn properly when you walked through them.
- Fixed a bug which caused you to sort your inventory when hovering the sort button.
- Seeds spat out by Machavann have been changed. The Red and green seed damage has been reduced.
- You no longer get caught by Liana's roots if you are being chased by an Entid.
- Reduced the maximum amount of Entid’s in the final fight.
Lending a hand
- The Special Enemies are now taken into consideration when judging your rank for the adventure.
- You no longer need to bring each of the boxes of supplies back to the camp, now you simply need to mark them for pickup.
- Changed the way the threat level works, now you can keep filling it during the mission for eliminating enemies, even though it’s hidden in some stages.
- Changed the side task for the Titans, they will now spawn in random locations near a camp and will help defend the camp after activated.
- Fixed a bug due to which the attack on the Temple of the camp stopped prematurely.
- Lowered the base attack damage of the boss and the spell "Green Rage".
- Reduced movement speed unstable Triffids.
- Reduced the amount of damage that is necessary to destroy the shield with a spark.
- Dangerous Greenhouse: Malicenia
- The Divine Spark can no longer simultaneously transform two characters.
- After completing a quest for Flavius Laboratory you will now get a prompt which takes you to the Laboratory to complete your quest. If you completed it at the end of an adventure, the prompt will only appear after you exit.
- Fixed a bug where at the start of the adventure characters could fall through the floor and die.
- Now you get your health restored when you enter the adventure.
- If the character was killed early in the battle, after some time you will be resurrected.
- Fixed a bug where you would be asked to choose your symbol again, even if you already picked one.
- Fixed a bug where marks did not apply damage and resistance buffs correctly.
- The award for a weekly task to kill Eternis is now always the same - 6000 Knowledge of Enemies plus the bonuses from premium subscriptions.
- The tasks "Demon Camp" and "Mechanoid Camp" have been removed, and the task "Wardens of Antean wasteland” has been added. To run it, you need to take part in the defense of any of the warden camps in the wasteland and repel the attack successfully. The job cannot be received more than once every 3 days.
- The tool tip of the Camp Situation at the approach should now be always correct instead of sometimes incorrect. Sorry for any confusion!
- During the final battle with Cave Rockfoil there are no more stones falling from the ceiling.
- Reduced the damage of Cave Rockfoil slightly.
Inghar Test Area (Pantheon)
- Now you can enter the adventure alone.
- The trusted turrets at the “Special Rethiarius Chaos” (final boss) are no longer active. Instead, the Boss's shield can now be weakened by moving “occulats” to the boss and have them explode within range of his shield.
- Fixed a bug in the storyline quest “Mysterious Messenger”: where it was impossible to kill the boss.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t get into the adventures for the Mechanical Evil storyline.
- Fixed a bug where the quest issued replicators.
- Fixed a bug where it was impossible to call Flavius hologram on the beach.
- Fixed a bug where when you try do the "Home evidence" quest you could not get out of the Tiberius lab.
- The animation for when females equip divine weapons has been improved.
- The visual effects of Laertes sword have been improved.
- Now the mission interface and adventure card displays the description and rewards correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Invasion tab would not appear correctly.
- Changed the layout for the adventure description and rewards when you finish the adventure.
- Fixed the window placement and text of the "divine ability" screen.
- The final adventure card now displays all rewards correctly at the end of your adventure.
- Fixed a bug where you could not exit the style room by clicking the ESC key.
- Fixed a bug where somes the premium time purchase window disappeared.
- Fixed a bug where some learned talents appeared unavailable.
- Progression tracking of directives quest was moved to the “Quests” section.
- Removed the year option in the Hall of trophies, now all trophies are available on the same tab.
- The "Transport" screen has been adapted to the Ascension interface design. Mounts with abilities such as “Storm Pegasus” now display all abilities correctly on the screen.
- The textures of the battle mount "Goliath Heavy Combat Suit" have now returned to its original quality.
- Fixed some rendering issues with hats where the hair would clip through the hat.
- Improved rendering for the Archer “Fire Arrow” abilities and the “Piercing Formation” symbol ability.
- Brought back the transparency of some hats and accessories where it wasn’t working as intended.
- Fixed a bug where you could switch between provinces in the background while viewing the adventure card.
- Fixed a bug where you could click some buttons with your mouse.
- Adjusted quest descriptions Flavius laboratory.
- The directives will no longer include the flagship of the current invading armies.
- The side task "lurking death" no longer appears in the Borru Catacombs.
- Now the “The Secret Room of Thais”, “Laboratory of Tiberius” and “Meet with Auria” adventures are properly shown on the world map when necessary.
- Now the pantheon Academy lists only shows pantheons with available slots.
- Fixed a bug where activating chat would make you continue using certain spells.
- Bastion quests specifying to kill sandworms in "Anthean Wastelands" no longer require 10 sandworms to be killed, but 5 instead.